* If you are ready to be free of obstacles that may have plagued you for years...
* If you know it is time to embody your unique gifts...
I offer Brief Therapy approaches for the resolution of your pain.
In person, phone counseling and group sessions that help you feel:
* Hope and energy instead of depression
* Calm instead of anxiety
* Resolution of the past instead of trauma
* Real connection instead of loneliness
* Creative drive instead of confusion
It is my goal that you leave sessions feeling:
* Balanced in your life and relationships
* At peace with the direction you are headed
* Strength and dignity with life events
Feel free to contact me for a free 15 minute consultation.
Many people find it difficult to understand why they don't feel better...sometimes after years of therapy. You may have tried numerous forms of therapy and you probably have lots of knowledge about yourself. You may have even tried multiple approaches such as nutrition, body work, groups and workshops. You may even be a trained counselor yourself. So why is it that these modalities have not been successful? Why is it you are still in pain in some area of your life?
Here is one reason: Because your pain is not your's alone. Human beings do not exist in individual, separated realities. As in nature we exist as part of a system. It is called the family system. And when we try to heal only one part of that system it doesn't work. In order for healing to be lasting and deep the entire system must be addressed.
* Understand the hidden dynamics underlying your issue * Bring peace to multi-generational problems * Step out of trauma * Enhance your response to current treatments * Release destructive core patterns and beliefs * Resolve medical conditions that are an expression of abuse or exclusion in the family * Stop behaviors that reflect an injustice within your lineage * Understand illnesses as a disconnection within the family * Clear systemically based issues so that your children don’t have to carry them * Come into peaceful acceptance of a difficult fate * Lessen the symptoms * Peace with death and dying * Heal the imbalance of the whole system at once * Live a full life even if a beloved family member is struggling * Assist health care professionals and therapists in clarifying a client’s core issue * Outline the next steps to healing
* Complete grieving * Compassionate understanding of issues and their true role
Sign up to receive a basic template of what your issue may be related to: